Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

My Holiday

This morning we wrote 5 basic sentences about our holidays. We looked at a range of different connectives that will improve my writing. A connective is a word that joins 2 simple sentences together e.g. such as, nevertheless, in spite of, but etc. Next we spent time improving our 5 basic sentences by using connectives. Does your school use connective?


On Thursday  the second week of the Holidays Mum, Sophie, Rebecca and I went to the movies and watched Spider man Homecoming while we had melted ice-creams, after that we had Domino's Pizza for tea. It was raining while the little white Dog ran away however I had to chase after Him. On Saturday the 22nd Me and Auntie took Sox, her Dog, to the amazing Dog Wash at animates, Also we went a couple of days ago when there was a learning thing. In the cool Holiday we went to Burger King a lot, Also we bought a Vacuum for Nana Cathy because the other one She has is too heavy for Her.  On Sunday the 23rd I was in a awesome dog show with Auntie Paula’s dog Belle, (it was hard) however I still did it also she had bought two other Dogs to show, Cliff and Eva, They were all Fox Terriers.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Danielle!
    I have a white dog called socks as well!
    It seems like you had fun!
    What was your favorite part about the holiday?
    Thanks Lucy from Yalhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Danielle,
    you must of had fun in the holidays.
    Good connectives.
    Did you enjoy going to Spider Man Home Coming.

    Kind regards Ian.

    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, My name is Abby and I go to Yaldhurst Model School.
    Your holiday sounds really cool going to a dog show. What place did you come? Did you like watching spider man homecoming? and Would you watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Danni
    great job with putting in the connectives in. your presentation is good because it is easy to read. did you get a placing in the dog show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Danielle
    If you don't know me my name is Nikita from yaldhurst model school I'm a year 5 and I was just giving some infomation about what I thought about your blog post.I once got into a dog show and horse show too but my question for that is. When did you enter the contest and what place did you get? Another thing is I heard you mention about the time you ate Domino's Pizza and also Burger King but I asked to say. What did you get to eat and no I'm not stalking you. I hope my comment was enough for you to be proud of yourself, please reply to this comment it will mean alot to me, it must be cool to go in a contest like that one.
    -Nikita-

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.