Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Hannah

The other day we had to write a prose about someone in our life. We had to use an A.N.V plan. we were learning to activate the nouns and describe their features. If there anything I need to improve tell me. Hope you like it.

Her long, sandy blonde hair is swaying from side to side as she runs along. Hannahs warming smile is always lighting up my day.  Her intelligent brain working away impresses me. She has a great personality that is the  bouncy type. She has pretty blue eyes that are flickering in the sun. Hannahs rosy red cheeks wiggle as she laughs. Her pink lips look nice as she smiles. Her hard head is protecting her brain. Brown eyebrows lie above her eyes. Helpful Hannah is always helping people.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Danielle,

    You described this person really well! It's really funny because I have a friend named Hannah and she sounds exactly like the person you were describing!

    I love the way you described her, my favorite part was about how she laughs, it's really descriptive. What does A.N.V mean?

    Keep up the good work.

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Danielle,

    This seems like you had fun doing it and that you had a passion with your writing but you might not have. Next time you might want to check your spelling. I know someone has said this already but, the way you described Hannah, made be feel like you were describing the hannah at my school. Overall I actually really liked this post but I was a bit confused with A.N.V. Plan, what does it mean? I'm looking forward to see your next post.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi it is isaac from yms. you desccribed this person really will it really funny i have a girl that goes to my school named hannah next time you might want to check your spelling im looking forward to see your next post

    kind regards isaac
    yaldhurst molel school

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.