Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Nana cathy

This week we did a description about someone. We had to write about their face, hair, skin, voice and personality. It could be a person we look up to or a family member except it couldn’t be someone that lived with us. I did mine on my Nana and some other people did their nana or grandpa. This is mine and I hope you like it.

My Nana is a lovely lady who knits and makes me feel better. Her skin has brown freckles all over it like a cheetah. She has wrinkles on her cheeks and forehead.  She has soft, smooth, thin skin that makes her snuggly and warm to cuddle.

Her hair is spiky when I touch it. It is short and sticks out in lots of directions. It is grey, white and the dark colour that it was in her earlier years, a real mixture of three colours. It’s soft especially when she has just had a shower.

Her bright blue eyes look down at me when she is talking to me. Her little smile makes me feel better when i’m not feeling well. Her little wrinkles move as her smile gets bigger. She has some brown freckles on her 70 year old face.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni
    Thanks for sharing.
    I like the way you have broken your description down into hair, skin and face. Im wondering where the remainder of your character description is?
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.