Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

The Big Quest


This weeks prompt was ¨now what do I need¨. I was focusing on changing the opening of a sentence and using level 4 punctuation. . ? , ! ... ´ ¨ ¨ ; : ( )

Danielle and Cooper were sprinting to save their parents. Their parents had been stolen by a wicked witch called Gizelda. They were on there way to the witches castle… “Don’t come any closer” screamed their Mum. Faster than a cheetah, the witch flew down on her broomstick. “Now what do I need?” said Gizelda If you want your parents to live get me these things: Merlin´s wand and a tooth from a fire breathing Dragon.” “You can’t!” yelled their Mum. “We have to; bye.” Longing to save their parents they set out on a dangerous journey and never came back...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Danielle, my name is Parwin and when I read your story, it was really interesting and I think that you nailed it. Where did you get the witches name because it was really interesting? If you want to see my blog then here it is...
    http://ymsparwink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.