Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

the war horse

Yesterday we had to do a Memoir poem about a character in our novel study story. we had to do three feeling at the end to tell what the thing was feeling. If there is something I need to do better tell me. Hope you like it. 


The farm was fun enough,
It had a strong Zoey  plowing in the field,
damp fields drying, as well as
wooden fences enclosing the horses
Hardworking man directing the horse,
old animals tugging ropes,
drunk dad screaming at the horses to go faster
Exhausted, angry, sad
Doing everything in my power to try my best

5 comments:

  1. Hi Danni

    Your Poem is very interesting and the Adjective's your are using are great. There are a couple of things you could fix though. Halfway through your story, somewhere there are sentence's that don't make sense. Your description is great but you have to add and take out some word's so it make's sense, next time you should use Read Write. Also your title need's to have capital letter's. Other than that great job.

    Khali
    Yr 6
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Danielle
    You did a good job with describing the situation. Something that you could improve is using words like stallion and mare instead of horse or horses. Have you finished reading war horse yet?

    From Sophie
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. top of the morning you

    i really like your description

    carlyn
    room 4
    drummond

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Danielle,

    Great poem! You did well with describing what was happening. Who was the character you were writing about?

    Great post.

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.