Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Pet portrait

Body/face

This long brown and black nose sniffs everything curiously. Her circle shaped brown eyes investigate all the people. She has a circle around the bottom of her tail. Its tail is short and sticky up. Their breed has short floppy ears that hear everything. On her paws there are 4 on each claws that are transparent. It has sharp teeth that hurt if it bites you. Pitet head alway

Fur

My animal has a jet black face with two sandy brown eyebrows. A matching sandy brown chin sits pointy. Its has Golden streaks running through her fur like sun rays in the sky. Her soft white fur feels like candy floss between my fingers. She has a midnight spot around her short tail and a raven one around her neck. Her tummy is a flamingo colour. Rough peach pads protect the bottom of her feet. A wet nose tickles me like long grass as she sniffs my legs. She has a prickly, slobbery pink tongue.


Noises

When she lock in the cage in the car on the way to a show my pet creates a high pitched whimpering noise. At the show when she see other dog she lets out a Deep, ruff bark wanting to get close to them. As she drinks water she usually gets some up her nose then she does a low pitched sneeze. Also when she gets feed I hear her teeth chewing loudly. While she sleeps softly she squeaks and ear splitting squeak.

Personality

She is a little dog but is really athletic. My pet has always been a really jumpy dog. When were at shows and most of the other time she is really well behaved. Also she licks all the time if you let her. I love her cuddles because she snuggles into you and is warm. Where ever she sleeps most of the time she sleeps with her legs straight up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.